I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Dec 23, 2010





(this is like the 5th post of my blog for this year) =S

Well, I am basically leading life normally,
shopping, hanging out with friends, mapling, slacking, eating, sleeping, etc!

Currently it is the term break, 2 weeks only!
Full of festive spirit within this 2 weeks~and assignments to complete! T-T

It is going to be the end of 2010, time really flies.
But 2010 is really a different year for me, where I had to overcome several obstacles in my life.

Of course there are happy moments too =)
Grateful to all who are still by my side, friends, family =)
I am also thankful those who were by my side when I was in my darkest moments,
those who were patient with me, and there for me. (you know who you are)

I hereby wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I miss you, I love you .....Unforgettable memories

*suffering in silence...