I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Apr 13, 2010



Never post more than a month liao haha.. lazy post
Anyway life has been ok, been working and slacking,watching videos etc and shopping!
been working with Alice, a long-time friend of mine which we lost contact for years till few months ago :))

Cleared 2weeks of pri sch marketing outside pri schs @ AMK,
now resumed with the normal roadshow @ AMK on weekends,
however not sure will continue working when school reopens next week..haha
Confidence of approaching people has boost up since the first day I started work =P

Well, so far went out with Eve mei, Mingli, Eline & Derick (her bday), Eline & Esleen
and also watched movie with Feng during march + gave him a surprise for his bday a day before at his hse ^_^;
I also had my first hair extension! (made only 2 pieces though :x)

Sch will be reopening soon, like next monday, and I am going to be in Year 3.1!
Taking up major project and doing robocode(something like shooting game using java)...
Really hope I am able to take up the challenge with Feng, I must try my best to work hard and pass through this semester nicely :)) and allow Feng to have the confidence in me too.
School hours are going to be like office hours. Tiring but I must adapt !

Pretty happy that Feng reached home safely from Laos =DD

Tomorrow also going out to meet Eve mei ^^ haha.

Anyway ending here le cya~!

*suffering in silence...