I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Nov 9, 2009



Hello all, been some time since I last blogged. :)

Currently playing dragonica, so will less online on msn, and even facebook.. haha =P
Pretty happy to be able to play dragonica on my laptop :D
Also busy with school work, for these 3 weeks mainly orgcom lol. soon other stuffs are coming.

Well today nth much happened, went to airport for orgcom meeting, then went home in the evening and after that went out with mum as usual o_O

--No Link to Post above--
Hmm, missing the days when we were together in the same class, feel kinda "empty" at times =/
Although 3 weeks had gone and I am already used to it, but at times I still wish that he was sitting beside me in class, like the past 1 half years...
Thankfully, I still had friends in the same class :)

Lazy blog already so ending here!

*suffering in silence...