Nov 27, 2009
These few days very very busy, lucky tomorrow public holiday!
Been staying back till 10pm chiong project for the past 4 days.. =(
Talking about monday, I received a pleasant surprise from feng :))
Having lunch as usual at 11am+.. it seems just like any other monday..
He went into my next class de lab for a chat with others, before heading off to his lab..
Suddenly, eline asked me to pass her my bag, I reluctantly passed her my bag because I don't know why she so secretive, actually it was feng who asked her to give me a surprise..
I opened my bag, and saw 2 gifts, a bracelet and a clip =D
Thinking it was eline who gave me, I thanked her, but she told me it was feng who bought from her blogshop for me :))
I liked the presents alot :))
Thanks Yf !
After that it was MDAD for me, as usual, chiong project assignment, after lesson ended went for dinner, then went back chiong till 10pm, so nth much happened :)
Tues- thurs - After sch lessons chiong project too x_X , then meet mum for supper...
Today afternoon had lunch at design, skipped ewebapp lec, went for itech lec and lab.. then chiong mdad till 10pm..I also gave yf a box of chocolates, unfortunately by the time he ate, it had already melted =(
Today had a good laugh at night with wan yee and esleen, it was wan yee who started laughing like mad, influencing me to laugh like mad also :x
Ending here, cya!
The gifts :
The one I gave :
*suffering in silence...