I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Oct 18, 2009



This is just a short and random post :P
Hmm, school is reopening soon..
Spent my holidays quite fruitful, working, enjoying outings with friend, etc  :D
It is ending tomorrow !

Got my timetable on thurs, well, the school hours are pretty okay.
But I will be having a few new classmates I guess..
Fortunately some of my original classmates are still same class with me, *heaves a sigh of relief*,
however feng is not in the same class as me for the next half year x_X

Pretty looking forward to the next sem! Hope I will be able to go through this semester smoothly :)

Currently chatting with Eline jie and my niece, Gladys on msn! haha :))

End here le ba, cya~


Some MSN drawings I done during the holidays :P    (using msn handwriting and adding colours using paint)








*suffering in silence...