I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Oct 23, 2009



Well, today went for EWebAPP lesson, then 2hours break b4 proceeding to my CDS..

EWA was quite okay, did some discovery journal with team members and was dismissed earlier :))
After that went to have brunch with Esleen at design sch, then we went our seperate ways.

I went to yf house to slack till about 1.40pm then went back to school for my cds(or rather previously)
Styles and Issues in Writing for New Media
Reached there a little later, waited very long for bus 15, nearly 20mins :(

Attended 1st lesson, but it was totally not what I had expected, upon attending 2 hours of the tutorial, I found that the cds doesn't really suit me much..
@ about 4.30, the teacher told us to make up our minds whether to change the cds, so I went to the Engine Hall 1 again.. and wrote down some choices.. most are 0 slot by the time I went (expected).

However, to my dismay which I found out at evening, I had gotten my 4th choice in 2nd appeal, which is E-business, and it is slotted at 4pm to 6pm! three hours break for me, same as my previous previous cds which I had gotten in the 1st place (music)..however I guess it will be much easier than Styles and blah..
I have no choice now, it is too late, so I have to stick to it for the following half year :(

Wish me luck in this CDS~ ^^

Went home, ate dinner, took a nap, and just came online not very long ago..

ending here, cya~

*suffering in silence...