I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Oct 21, 2009



Sigh, 3rd day of school reopen, yes quite enjoyable.. but not used to yf not tgt with me :(
I wished I did not made that mistake at all.. by forgetting something so important, that will affect my school life for the following half year to a year or MAYBE end of poly =/


But however it is the fact now, that we, bf and gf, are in different classes now.. and VERY different..


The only time that we can spend most, is probably only weds. Although I am lucky enough to have a bf in same course, but due to a year half of being in same class with someone, and suddenly he's not with you, the feeling is really very different..

Many people wondered, why did I choose a different elective as him?
This is WHY,
It was due to me changing my elective at the last moment upon hearing him saying he maybe want to change elective or something similar, and when I changed, I forgot to tell him, I duno why I forgot but I really forgot T___T
And he got his current elective because of me.. :(

I am currently trying to be strong, to learn to think less about what happened, and study well, I also wish that yf can do well  in his studies, and not let this affect him :))

Anyway ending here, cya!



-----------------------------------------------------------
Changed blog music! :D

Prior to my previous post, this is actually a post of my life today.


Well, woke up early for morning lesson at 8am for ASP lab, not so bad for today..
Throughout we had hands-on lesson and some "slacking" time..

After that went for OrgCom, lecturer was very very funny and sarcastic, so I guess this subject wont be so bad for me :)

Done some activity, which will be related to our final write-up etc.. however the group is BIG, like 7 people in a group -_-;

There was no CGINT so went to meetup feng and others for lunch at macs :)

Was so hungry at that time! haha
Bought a mega macspicy but left a little :x
I followed them back to school, slacked at lib proj rm till 3pm, then accompanied feng and glo to change their CDS timing.. went home at about 4pm+, nearly 5pm. =P

After reaching home, I napped, then at night went out with mum awhile, had supper and went home :)

Gonna sleep soon so good night!


*suffering in silence...