I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Sep 11, 2009



Hmm, ytd went to IT fair, for the first time :P
Went with yufeng..went out quite early, about 10.40am meet haha..reached at 11am++
Saw shuli at there, she needed to work around there but her work darn slack !

Nt long upon reaching, both of us got our results thru sms :)
Both of us passed everything which is good :)
Pretty happy that the subject I have the highest probablity of failing(SDProc) passed!
Although there's no A, but I am quite satisfied with my results :D

We walked around IT fair on 4th and 6th storey, plenty of laptop/desktop offers..haha, but I did not have any plans of buying yet :P
Saw weiqiang working there also lol.

About 1pm+ reached bedok for lunch, then went home to slack/nap already.
At night went out with mum as usual, had supper and went home :)

Ending here le.. cya!

*suffering in silence...