I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jan 4, 2009



Hmm, its my bday today ;D im 18 !
Anyway ytd celebrated bday with cellgrp members at nite..today went church, nth much.

When I reached home, as usual, washed face, on my msn to check for ppl online..then slacking halfway.. chatting on phone.

Suddenly @ around 11.45, I heard a knock on my door, thinking that it was just a crazy person or smth, I continue to chat with yf on phone, end up it was actually the person who was talking on the phone with me !
I was shocked but happy, and taken aback by his appearance at my doorstep so late night lol..with a big big cute present ;D
Then he slack at my hse, watch tv etc.. till 1.40am then go home nor, so xin ku x.x.. come all the way to my hse to wait me home T.T. THANKS SO MUCH ! ;3

Hmm, then now I just online nor, nearly 2am, gonna sleep at about 3am ba.. cya all !
Thanks to people who have wished me ! :)

*suffering in silence...