I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Dec 31, 2008



Times flies so fast, the year is coming to an end.
Gone with 2008, hello to 2009 !
I wish that 2009 will be a better year for me. =)

In 2008, many things happened, especially march and april, the worst months of my entire life.

I started poly on 22th apr this year, pretty happy that I have good classmates to support me through, if not by now, I will not be what I am today. Although there are projects, sch work, to me, school is still fun :)

Middle of Sep, I became attached till now.
I am happy and will cherish him :)
He had brought several happiness into my life and were there for me when I was down.

Overall, year 2008 is really different from the other years of my life ..
and 2009 will be a brand new life for me , getting used to my new life already.

Anyway talking about 31/12/08 , I went to watch a movie with cw and yf, Bedtime Stories, @ downtown east.
It was quite a nice movie, planned to go kbox intially but it was so ex ytd, after movie, walked around then go eat at Pasir Ris Dr 6.. after that took a bus to tampines then we headed our seperate ways.
Bought a spray but unfortunately did not get a chance to spray anyone :x

Reached home about 10pm+.
After that downloaded gunbound and created a new account to play !
Been 4 years since I last played, my skills are really CMI now.
But its ok, train back with my friends first :)

Anyway ending here le,tata!
And lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 TO ALL !

*suffering in silence...