I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Nov 5, 2008



Well, this week and next week and the week after is gonna be so packed!
Roar, presentation here and there, but fortunately not the very formal ones :P

Monday long and tiring day..
Netfund was graded lab, quite easy to be honest.
Telesys lec was understandable ..
Emaths2 lec was a killer, lecturer taught too fast.
stayed back awhile do PSPS .

Hmm, ytd went to jap in the morning.
As usual, practice speaking in jap with a group of 4 ppl.. I was grouped with 3 boys -.-
Went home aft jap, ate breakfast then napped for 1h half b4 going to school at 1.30pm for last minute touch-up of PSPS.
PSPS presentation was kinda successful , teacher had no comments so it should be okay :)
Went home, napped again. At night went to bugis shop around..
reached home, online, played audi .

Today was a short day, 3hours sch, nth much happened . ;x
Understood the dy over dx for emaths2 better than before.
Hope I can pass emaths properly :)

Anyway ending here tata!

*suffering in silence...