I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Oct 7, 2008



Hmm, sat went church at night, afternoon slack nor...nth much
Sunday(yesterday) was working at century sq.. because bosses quite busy, instead of 5hours, I worked 6hours.
Thankfully, yf came to accompany me for about 2hours :P
After that went for dinner with yf at food culture nor.. I ate chicken cutlet.. but I after that indigestion le x.x
Never eat anything before I slept.. then even vomit T__T
slept at around 4.30am ytd, woke at 1pm+ today to get ready go out with shuli,elaine and yf :)

Today met yf at bedok inter about 2.15pm, then bought 2 fried bananas then proceed to somerset mrt station to meet the others..
and THEY WERE LATE!! haha *piakpiak* :P

Hmm, then when they reached, we all went to cineleisure, first was taking neoprints, most came out quite okay.. after that went to buy movie tix for 5.10pm de.
MOVIE : The House Bunny.
There was still time so we went to eat some jap/kor food.. I ate tempura prawn don.
after that went to walk around at 'more than words' then go to watch movie lers..
Movie start not long, then I got indigestion -.-.. vomitted at the cinema toilet, luckily it was quite nearby, after vomit hai hao le bah..
the movie was quite okay.. average, but kinda no sense de lol.. :x

After movie, walked to orchard mrt to proceed home and go our seperate ways.. hmm, then whole time in mrt standing nor, quite tired bah..
then reached home, rest awhile, then went to uncle house till 11pm.
eat finish supper and went home!
tiring day ah~ 1am le now :P
ENDING HERE~ byebye^^

*suffering in silence...