I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Oct 18, 2008



Timetable came out on thurs..all days quite okay except tues..
1st lesson jap (tut) , from 8am-10am, then no lesson till 1pm !
I guess I gonna go home relax during the 3h break -every week -.-
the thing is, no one that I know of is in same class as me in jap (tut) !
well, hope everything will be okay~ cos 1st choice CDS is jap for me ^^
the other days start at 9am and end before 5pm so thats quite okay =)
Monday sch reopen already~

Hmm, quite lazy to blog nowadays, nth much to blog about sometimes :P
Well, yesterday did lv 31 licence in audition, exactly 2 months! from lv 30-31 ^^
Passed that in 3 tries.. so quite okay , yf also did his licence ytd and passed in 2 tries to 24 ^^

Yesterday went out with mum about 2pm+.. then reached home about 9pm,
had only 5hours sleep so slept at 9pm but woke at 11pm..
then play audi nor.. jiu play till lvl up as mentioned earlier.

Today woke at 1pm+ .. came online .
then when yf came online at about 2pm, we went to audi to play.
chionged couple points, currently lv 10, 923 points :)) soon going love party le..
Hmm, then 4pm i went downstairs buy food, was quite hungry..
came back, msn awhile then go bak audi play.. haha
now going off to church le, tata!

*suffering in silence...