I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Sep 24, 2008



Today went out with Shuli and her friend, Elaine :)
Woke at 9.40am cos I hungry -.-..then go downstairs buy food at 10am+..
Hmm, then watch videos till around 11am+ then go bathe and went out to meet both of them at 1pm :)
Both were late by a lil bit, haha.. then we 3 proceeded to Marina sq de kbox, but still not yet 2pm.. so went to arcade, I para 1 time then play bishi bashi with them :)

At 2pm, we went in to kbox, sang till around 6.45pm :)
Cost a total of $14.50 each person, including nuggets and a cup of drink ea.
It was quite fun inside, all of us were disturbing each other after a period of time:P
Hmm, sang many many songs, haha.. but I cant really sing high :x

After leaving kbox, we went to Suntec City to walk walk.. then find food to eat lol..
it took us quite a long time to find the escalator to go to the basement food court -___-"
Hmm, I bought prawn noodle dry while both of them bought hokkien mee..
They all passed the prawns to me !!
I become like prawn queen -.-".. 1 person eat 8-9 big prawns (including mine) x.x;.
Then went to washroom wash my hands.. haha.. then took some ' mirror reflection ' pics .

Walked over to Fountain of Wealth, slacked around and took some pics there too.. quite nice scenes :)
Then about 9.30pm we 3 went our seperate ways.. x)

Upon reaching Bedok, I took away some food then went home nor :)
Tiring day~ anyway tata!

*suffering in silence...