I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 5, 2008



Hmm.. I have not been posting these few days..
Too busy chionging projects (esp comprog! T_T)..
Weekends were quite normal, so nth much to say..=/

Yesterday was a kinda sian day.. webApp, then 2 lectures which were as boring as usual,
during lecs was spamming sms here and there :x
after that 2hours break before Engfund prac test! sianness :x
fortunately, got music on hand so not that bad :p
We went to business park to eat again .. I like the food there ^^;
after eating then slack outside Engfund lab classroom till about 2.50pm went in to take the test.. it was easier than expected! Done it by 3.10pm and went home.. at night went out eat supper with mum.. =)

Today.. LAZY TUESDAY :X
woke up quite late.. 11.30am.. bathe and got dressed up before heading for E.maths lec.
Reached there at about 12.20pm then 12.40pm end already -_-" .. still don't really understand complex numbers! a bit only x_X wait till tutorial / LSP then I can understand better . :)
During E.maths lecture, I was bored and camwhoring, soon YF also joined in to camwhore.. lolx.. full of EMO pictures =X
Today was my first time tieing my whole hair to school, so several people said I look different :P
After lec went to effcom for "Speaking Test".. it was confusing, what 'white spaces' here and there.. zzz.. but I think can pass bah.. 1.30pm went to eat before going to comprog..

Comprog lesson was quite okay.. I was slacking most of the time, all my choices work EXCEPT FOR CHOICE 4!! (calculating total cost).. After comprog went home, ate lunch and on my computer to try the comprog project till nearly 1hour and stopped. Still cant display total cost ..:((
I hope soon can get over with this project!

Now I end here le.. tata!

*suffering in silence...