I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 15, 2008



Hmm today quite a slack day.. in fact, ytd also .. Ytd had Emaths tut, then writoral only about half hour, break till 2pm.. I only attended LSP till 3pm then do webApp.. and yes, finally done at 4.30pm ! Aft tat reached home about 5pm+ and nap.. then nth much ler..

Today morning was webApp presentation, we were the last group to present and surprisingly, got a B- ! was quite shocking though as we did not have a bottom navbar or a side one.. hehe..Laughed halfway while presenting -_-".. thx yf for supporting haha :)

Then was a short lesson, had break till 11am then two tuts.. Now I understand complex numbers better :)) and also for engfund de OP-amp etc..

Aft sch went to yf's house with chew wei to study .. played 2 rounds of audition before going to study engfund..yup.. then weather was so darn hot today! Plus I was wearing a lot of black today.. arghx.. darn sweaty by the time I reached home.. :(
Reached home, eat finish then lie down on bed jiu sleep le.. was so tired, only 3 hours sleep today! rawr~.. aft tat nth much so end here le!

*suffering in silence...