I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 9, 2008



HAPPY NATIONAL DAY the 43rd!

Today woke up quite early .. hmm, then played a bit of maple before watching NDP parade at 5.45pm. But after watching halfway, I fell asleep at about 6.30pm -.-
Then missed quite a lot I guess.. cos I woke again at 7.30pm liddat.

Went out with mum to Plaza Sing.. shopped around, but walk halfway mum slipped.. luckily only bruises -.- ... Bought 2 packets of beads at Daiso.. wanna make bead necklace again =))
Then went to eat at Yoshinoya..eat till about 10.30pm then I went PC-bunk to play Audition for fun.. played about 40mins..very very long never go there since I quitted auditionSea since dec/jan.. skills not so good as in the past already .. :( .. and auditionsea is so laggy now! -_- Mum was beside me watching me play lol..
Took a mrt home.. and just reached home about midnight..nth much 2 say le , cya!

*suffering in silence...