I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 22, 2008



Today had engfund examination..ONE EXAM DOWN!
had a hectic morning, waited for bus 225 from 9am - 9.20am , when it finally came and I reached bedok inter, I missed the bus 69 and it was a long wait again .. till 9.35am -_-
By that time the examination had started 5minutes.. and I reached school at 9.50am !
Was so worried about cannot go inside the examination venue, called a few teachers up, only Mr Lim answered.. luckily the rule is within 30minutes after it started can go in .. :)

Overall the engfund exam was average, not very hard. Finished it at 11.10am..
Although I had around half to 2 questions is "guessing" de.. hope can squeeze some marks from there :p

Ate at design aft sch.. slacked around, then around 1pm went home..
went home, took a nap, just woke up and now chatting msn haha =P
Anyway end here le cya~

Time to chiong E.maths revision tomorrow and sunday!!

*suffering in silence...