Aug 27, 2008
Today woke up quite early.. around 10am, slept at about 4am ytd..
Hmm, then quite hungry, went downstairs to buy food up then slacked around, watched videos till around 1pm then start to get ready to go out.
Hmm, then reached bedok inter around 1.40pm, too early le!! Waited and waited.. till 2pm, Cas was the first person who reached, followed by Yu Feng then Chew Wei. Yup, then 3 of us went to wait for bus 196.. it was so darn long!
Reached ECP around 2.45pm, went to arcade play first till around 4.30pm.. I played a few rounds of para para and 2 times DDR o.O.. the para para in the first arcade sux, wait for a song to start so long, can sleep zzz.. and on top of that, my para para skills has dropped tremendously ! I play 3 stars already quite jialat le x.x .. Hope I dun dance too ugly :x
Aft that went to HK cafe to eat, I ate XO sauce fried kway teow, love the food there :)
My food was the longest .. so 3 guys watched me eat -.-".
We then go to the beach area to take some pictures, yup..but my fringe very short :((
Then we went to the lan shop to play, played for 2 hours..
then audition broke record with YF, got 13 hearts :P .. my record in my whole audi life for couple dance =X
YF keep tickle and poke me de!!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARS!Near the end, Chew Wei came in.. concidentally a girl with almost the same username as him came in too.. and they became a couple in their 3rd round, congrats :))
Last round was auto-dc ._.
Headed to bedok interchange where 4 of us went our seperate ways.
Then I went to meet my mum at NTUC, walked around then eat supper..
Just reached home not long, kinda tired, so tata!
*suffering in silence...