I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 26, 2008



Hmm, weekends nth much happen.. cut fringe and went to TM on sat then sun went to church.
These few days the weather quite nice~ keep raining ^^

Then today woke up at around 2pm..
Went online for about an hour or so, watch videos and chat in msn.
Around 3pm went to bathe then go downstairs buy food for mum before heading to school at 4pm..
1st thing I went to school, I walked into breadboard, and saw Chew Wei and Yu Feng looking and me with O__O.
Thanks to my short fringe T_T; .

Ate noodles then study E.maths till around 6.45pm then went into the exam room ler..
Exam was quite okay.
Section A all I know how to do, so should be safe..
Section B half-half, B4 totally dunno, tried for about 30minutes total -_-"
Section C 1st question was guess-guess, 2nd question left blank~
so lost about 16 marks I think.. confirmed de..

After the exam finished, CW,YF and me headed to Century Sq foodcourt to eat, ate curry chicken penne, quite nice but waited quite long.. kinda sian also lol.. then my mum came to meet me about 9.45pm..I was still eating halfway :x
Then CW and YF went to bus interchange to wait for bus, me and my mum took 69 with CW.. YF solo~ :P:P (who ask u stay Bedok res)!

Takeaway food+dessert from bedok inter and went home to eat~
Now kinda tired, lazy do anything, soon going sleep le..
end here le tata!

*suffering in silence...