I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Aug 13, 2008



Today 1pm then go school.. woke up at like 10.45am today -.-
Woke up le then watched a few parts of 'Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni' .. quite a nice and funny show :)
Watched till about 11.50am before getting ready to go school
Got my effcom results, passed but not to my expectation.

Then we went to short circuit to eat.. I ate chicken rice lol.. dunno what to eat there x.x
Aft that was comprog, then I realised I forgot to bring my thumbdrive! But I want to be interviewed today.. so typed all the 200+ lines all over again -_-.. luckily I got the print-out.. typed for about half hour then finish. Then waited till nearly 4pm before teacher came to interviewed me.. and when he ask me the questions, I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER MOST! So I guess sure will get lower marks although I can execute it properly..sigh, I know what I doing but dunno how to explain in words :(

Aft comprog Gloria, Chew Wei and me waited till 5pm for webAPP lab for our webAPP project..Wan Yee , Yati and Yu feng also came along to join us.. then do till about 6.30pm then I went home.. then nap lor.. ending here le ba cya^^

*suffering in silence...