I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jul 31, 2008



Ytd went maple and finally my mit LVLED to 100 ! (29 July )
It was like long ago can lv to 100 le, just that I was slacking a lot and something terrible happened early this year thats why now then lvl. TEMPO-QUITTING my mit ! =D

Yoyo ~ today finally 1 / 3 projects down~ and tats writoral ^^
I am finally done with it ! wheeee~
Today specially woke up early to prepare for the speech, with extra make-up than usual so took a longer time.. yup.. then reached school quite early too.. 1st lesson was E.maths.

But I was so anxious for the oral presentation !! Esp when I thought I was the 5th person.. then it was writoral , the worst has come.. I became the 2nd person to present.. yeah.. took my notes out, but cant help laughing when I speaked halfway cos some were laughing in the class when I mentioned some points..Tried controlling but still can hear my laughter ;x.. probably due to that, teacher minus a bit of my marks :(
Was quite nervous so did not so good as expected, rehearsal was better I think.. But luckily I passed with a C grade. Anyway its over, so I feel much more relaxed now :)

Writoral released early, APEL only go for 10mins then off, after that did some webapp till about 2pm, inside there was slacking, playing Yu Feng's PSP.. ;x then challenge with him and Gloria also.
Then was LSP.. haha, I almost like the only girl who wearing formal .. x.x .. then LSP was quite sian today.. I feel so lazy to do the questions lol.. but can understand bah . 3.30pm end ler.. so went home to rest nor.. after tat went out with mum as usual and bought a nice silver pendant (leaf-shaped) de.. ate supper and went home..

Hmm, tml engfund quiz.. hopefully can do well in it, on topic 4 and 5.. anyway ending here le tata!

*suffering in silence...