I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jul 27, 2008



Wow, today was a day full of experiences!
Woke up at 10.30am+ and headed to Raffles Place mrt to meet the others (classmates).. for the microsoft excursion, din planned to go actually, but decided to go so that have more experience..then went to nearby hair accessories shop walk walk, bought a pink heart chain and a black+white dots hairband..

Ate at burger king, bought a BK chicken, and waited for the others to arrive, it was about 12pm then..then Mr Lim treated us to chicken drumlets and smth like chicken nuggets :) we setted off about 1pm+ .. to microsoft working place!! the place was like so big and the scenes frm the 21st floor were nice :).. however the boring part is, we have to attend a talk which is like 4hours long with a break of half hour in between.. some parts were interesting though so it was okay :)
adding on to that, I won the lucky draw ! ( 3 winners only ) . Concidentally, 2 other winners were from my class, F804 ROX!

After the talk, the whole class walked to Singapore river, took alot of photos there, personal pics, group pics ! =).. so happy, I also took pics of the scenary (I got go before but is at night thats why)..its during evening time so quite beautiful.. I jus love taking photographs :).. Thanks to Wan yee for being my photographer for certain pictures! It was really cool, then there was the NDP rehearsal ~ I took pics of the balloon flying past etc.. so cute ! Stayed there till about 7pm+ so took a pic of the merlion during that time, the sunset type of sky :) Then we walked to city hall mrt, on the way also passed Esplanade etc.. haha.. but so tired of walking ;x

Then took the mrt home cos planning to go to church with mum, but din make it, it was too late by the time I reached home, so went to eastlink foodcourt to eat then just reached home not long, such a tiring day! I end here le bb :) PICTURES TIME :) ..






*suffering in silence...