Jul 24, 2008
Today will be quite a long post..
woke up, it was raining.. so cold haha.. then went to bathe, even colder! X.X
then 1st lesson was emaths tut, quite okay ba, apply rules, just need more practice..
After that was writoral, haha almost whole class went late for it 2day.. then very few ppl rehearse cos most ppl were not ready, so only Shim Liang,Tianshu and me present in whole class x.x!! I was like so nervous, first time standing in front speak for so long SOLO.. then i skipped here and there, never read everything from my speech outline.. cos want faster end rehearsal..
Surprisingly, the teacher said that I speak quite well, and don't sound nervous except need to emphasise the points given .. and powerpoint slides were okay.. so hope can pass bah next week the actual one~ *will be so paiseh* x.x
Thankfully one "big" thing is over, and that's writoral :)
Was "cornered" by Yu feng during writoral.. -.-.. cos I was watching Cas playing laptop lol.. but I revenged after that! =D *bleah*
Apel was a short lesson, then went to mensa eat jap food.. quite nice but not spicy enough the curry powder.. but okay ba.. then LSP nor.. today LSP i was falling asleep.. eyes so heavy lol.. but ren ren!
Hmm, after LSP celebrate Yu Jie's bday ( our mentor )..*HAPPY BIRTHDAY YU JIE!*..while waiting I was so bored too lol.. then reached home about 6pm+ .. then napped awhile, today never go out.. only eat supper.. so yeah.. ending here tata!
*suffering in silence...