I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jul 25, 2008



Today got comprog lab test in the morning, argh! that test I think fail already lor.. :(

1st question : can compile without error, but when execute the thing spam till hang -_-.. and still same problem after editing..
2nd question : Got 1 mistake only but dunno how to solve it..

sigh.. hope can borderline pass also can le..

After that was 2 lectures.. today E.maths was quite confusing but can understand abit bah.. then engfund was revision, as usual it was boring.. falling asleep lol..

After school we go celebrate Jolene's bday, lol.. then 1st the guys keep put cake in jolene's face.. pity her.. =x.. then she keep chase and chase them, so funny lar.. then suddenly kelvin put 1 'finger' of cake on my face -.-.. then I grab a bit of the cake also and ran after him, he too fast for me T__T..cant catch up, then like play hide-n-seek.. i guess which LT the target in F3.. my turn chase and chase kelvin lor.. then winwin also ;x

*cut short* Then was pictures time and off to TCC~.. felt bored at first.. cos the guys went to make 'water bombs' by using plastic and tap water lol.. then make quite long, about half hour I guess? maybe 100-200+ they make ;x.. when they are done, its throwing time! got 2 rounds..
1st round I did not get wet, no one aimed at me.. so I was most dry at first.. of cos it does not last long.. because....

2nd round ALL aimed me! throw and throw the 'water bombs' at me, was all wet lor, like bathing lol, in the rain somemore..then I run and run also cant escape.. but it was fun haha so funny lor..
It was the wildest birthday party I had ever attended I guess =x
The last time I become so wild was New Year Eve lor.. spraying strings and soap cans de.. ;P

*cut short* Around 5pm+ I changed clothes and went to interchange to meet my mum and buy some things.. eat dinner and just reach home.. going bathe now and nap cya~~!

Tomorrow I going microsoft excursion~ wheeeeee ^^

*suffering in silence...