I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jul 4, 2008



Eh.. Today quite a tiring day.. maybe because I am slightly sick -.-
Morning woke up quite early actually, thanks to the bus 69, I AM LATE for comprog!

Comprog today quite boring.. and a bit confusing.
I was so hungry cos did not eat breakfast then keep ask Castillo for prawn crackers ;X (paiseh paiseh).. after that went to breadboard bought 3 seaweed chicken before going to lecture.. (sound like i never eat for days) .. =x.. whole day keep feel like sneezing.. T_T.. lucky not so bad till keep sneezing that type.. Yu feng keep disturb me in both lectures -.-" then have to change place :p .. in lectures i keep sms people =X .. too bored liao.. sms like 3-4 people at once lol.

After lessons ate at design sch.. on my way home, saw an ex-classmate that I never saw since O lvls .. then talked about things about our courses etc nor.. after reaching home then prepare go out with mum to do some paperwork nor.. just reached home about 10pm.. so tired ler.. i end here le ba cya~

*suffering in silence...