Jul 12, 2008
Hmm today quite fun ;)
So long nv go out watch movie already.. cos many things happened then no time/mood to watch.. x_x ... so quite happy today, thanks to Wan Yee who organised for the first time! =)
Went to school as usual from 9am-1pm .. then after that about 3/4 of our class went to watch movie with some seniors.
Watched Hancock, from 2.50 to about 5pm o.O;; the show quite nice, comedy + action de.. although I not very interested in action movies, but I tink this is not bad hehe, then after movies slack around nor, went to para para at TM arcade (together with Wan yee and Yu feng only).. too many ppl will feel shy ;X.. even though only 2 ppl go, I also quite shy then got miss miss a bit T_T.. nvm ba lol..for fun only :p
Then slacked till about 5.45 left 3 guys wan go century arcade.. went there see see only but nv play cos car de -.-.. I very bad at it :p Then at there saw Seng Kiat lol.. (p6 classmate)..
about 6.15 we left then about 6.30 I took bus 69 with Kelvin but I alighted at bedok inter..
by the time I reached home was about 7.15.. then took a nap and went for supper with mum..haha.. ending here!
*suffering in silence...