I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jun 3, 2008



Today just re-created this blog..suddenly feel like it =X

2 months+ has passed, but I cannot forget the times that we spent together as a whole family when my father was around, the precious memories, disturbing n teasing him...
as i think back about it, my tears will flow out. My life has changed since march 08, unlike in the past where I do not need to worry about anything at all, now i always worry about my mum alone at home while I am in school, what she's doing, how she's coping as she's still very depressed over the death of my father.


The "home sweet home" feels so quiet and empty, the happiness we used to have is much lesser than before..so everyday my mum and I will go out to de-stress ourselves.. thankfully there are many church members and friends helping us, by praying and talking to us, to let us not to think too much about it, it is really hard to forget, but i try!

I seriously hope that as time passes, my mum will become stronger and when I see my mum happy, everyday will be a brighter day for me, and I will lead a better life when I am at home.

I think you must be bored already, better end here, cya~!

*suffering in silence...