I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jun 24, 2008



Today sch reopen.. hmm.. overall was okay, but haven't adjust my sleeping time so slept at 5.30am yesterday.. woke at 8am! 2hour+ sleep only =((..
reached sch just nice at 9.15am.. heng.. webapp change teacher, but i think okay ba.. after that lectures nor.. then engfund lab..

was falling asleep during engfund lec / lab!! eyes closing but tahan nor.. hehex.. esp engfund lab, practice for practical test for next week.. ITS SO CONFUSING and i was so sleepy! keep ask friends for help around me =X.. thanks~

reached home le napped for 3hours then went out with mum for supper.. haha.. never really shop today though.

maple is down now.. SIAN! I thought want to level my I/L to 37 and my bowman to 60.. but cant for today =P.. nevermind, now slack in msn!
ending here.. cya~

*suffering in silence...