I am always by your side ; shattered dreams

Jun 15, 2008



Today father's day.. but this year is a different father day so yeah..
anyway I would like to dedicate this post to my father who has left us..

Dear papa,
Its been months since you left us, I really missed you so, I remember every time you go to work last time, I will always say "bb naughty man".. always disturb u, the common things we used to do, such as watching movies/vcds together, are always very memorable for me. However now we are unable to do it anymore..Every morning/afternoon in the past, you would always buy food for me to eat so I do not have to step into the hawker centre, unlike now..

But why were you so stubborn ! When mum and me told you not to eat too much oily food (chicken rice/fried kway teow/pork belly, etc.. ) , why u still keep eating! suddenly contracted liver cancer and left us so fast ! I haven't even started polytechnic when u passed away..you din even get to see how am I doing in my polytechnic.. the friends I have unlike in sec sch where its so boring.. I also remember last time u were always the photographer, taking photos of me and my mum almost every special occasion...even this year CNY, we celebrated so happily.. who would expect you to be gone after 1 month+?!
You have been healthy all along, its really so unpredictable..and because of you, now my lifestyle has changed totally ..
Last time when I want to buy anything, you will always buy for me, although now I still have alot of good things, its meaningless because I do not have the love from you anymore..I thought that this year father's day would be the same as other years, however, you have left earlier to a better place..without any suffering ...

I really wish that I can go back to my previous life.. and that u come back.. but its not possible anymore..
I hope that mummy will be stronger, so I can be less worried about her.. sigh...

Anyway I am ending here, byebye !

*suffering in silence...